ভালবাসা দিবসের এসএমএস - Valentines Day Sms 2018


1) Perfact love is not receiving, it is giving and forgiving. perfact love is not red roses on valentine day, its the rest of 364 days of knowing you love someone.

2) Valentines Day is a day of love, so mum, I want to say that no-one gives more love than you You brighten everyday. You deserve my undying love, You earned it from the start. So on Valentines Day I give to you. A very special place in my heart!

3) There is a messages 4 u. scroll down for it I care U Hope Your Valentines Day is as special as Yourre to me!

4) Today is Saint Valentine’s day All in the morning betime And I a maid at your window To be your Valentine.

5) What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine.

6) No shadows to depress u, only joys to surround u, friends to luv u, and God himself to bless u. These r my wishes for today, tomorrow & everyday.. Happy Valentine Day.

7) BE MINE VALLENTINE I AM SENDING YOU THIS VALENTINE WISH WITH HUGS AND KISSES ,TOO CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) Im enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentines Day.

9) DREAMING of you makes my night worth while THINKING of you makes me * smile * HAVING you is the best thing ever, and LOVING you is what i plan to do..forever. Happy Valentines Day.

10) Every time i miss you, a star falls. So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone, its because you made me miss you too much! Be my Valentine!

11) Near ones r not dear Dear ones r not near It is easy to remember the near ones. But.. Very difficult to forget the dear ones. HAPPY Valentines Day.


12) THERES,S SO SOMETHING ABOUT VALENTINES DAY THAT REALLY TURNS ME ON .......... YOU....YOU...YOU.... I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY WITH ALL MY HEART........

13) ........TO MY............. ......VALENTINE.......... ...I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.... ....OUR LOVE IS A DEEP...... ......AS THE OCEAN......... ...AS HIGH AS THE STARS...... .........AND............ ,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,, .,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,..

14) if you were my valentine Id treasure every day the arms that open to me and the tender words you say I cant imagine dreaming of another soul so sweet for, if your were my valentine my life would be complete..

15) U r unique U r caring & U r the best... N I’m d luckiest to Have U in my life! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY SWEET HEART!

16) Hi baby u know when i say i miss u it,s alwayes old one for me, but when u say i love u.. really darling it,s alwayes new for me.

17) Fond thoughts are coming your way Weve always had a special connection, So Happy Valentines Day!

18) Wherever I may go On Valentines Day Id like to say I care more than you know.

19) Could you say where the sea ends from the shore..? MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U. [Will u be my Valentine?

20) Love is not how long uve been together, Not how much uve given or receive, Not how many times uve helped each other, Its how u value each other !

21) Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles.. For smiles can be given to any one.. But tears are only shed for people we love! Happy Valentines Day !

22) Weve known each other, For a long long time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in your eyes, Ive been around you, A thousand times before, And youve always been a friend to me, But now Im wanting more...think about it ! Happy Valentines Day!

23) Tonight I ask the stars above, How Ill ever win your love, What do I do, What do I say, To turn your angel eyes my way? so..Happy Valentines Day !!!

24) I searched through books & leafed through cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, But when I sat down to write, all I can write was...I Luv U!

25) I love you more today than I did yesterday, But not as much as I will tomorow. Happy Valentines Day!

26) Valentines Day Is a wonderful way To make I love you Easy to say.

27) YouR minE LOVE, & uR minE VALENTINE..i dO LOVE U & itS truE..i nevR knW mY lifE wthouT U..i wanA livE BUT itS onlY wtH U honeY..plyX bE mY VALENTINE..i ll holD U 4evR..!

28) Love comes through the hands that touch With unabashed affection, For only skin-to-skin can love Maintain its true direction. I love u my Valentine

29) 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine

30) For those who are single on 14th Feb. A Very Happy Independence Day.

31) I thought love was just a mirage of the mind, it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find. But the day I met you, I began to see, that love is real, and exists in me. Happy Valentine Day!

32) ----<@ ----<@ ----<@ Roses exclusively from a nice person.. U From a simple person.. ME Keep roses until they dry.. Keep my relation until I die.. Happy Valentines Day ! Happy Valentines Day !

33) IF A PURFUMED ROSE TOUCHES YOUR FACE, IF YOUR MOBILE DANCES ON A NICE TONE, REMEMBER ITS ME TRYING TO SAY YOU HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

34) I want to kiss ur lips I want to play with ur teeth .I want to teaste ur tounge Hey ! dont get angry fren I m toothpaste...... Happy valentine dear

35) This day of love I take a vow To love you well through all the days Of long and labyrinthine ways: But I would love you anyhow Because You r My Valentine.
36) Some People are So Much Important in our Life. Not because We Enjoy their Company. But Because We Feel Sooo much Loneliness in their Absence. Happy Valentine's Day
37) I though to bring lot of flowers and happyness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you... Happy valentines day dear..

38) love deeply and passionately u might get hurt but its the only way to live life complitly... happy valentine week.

39) It still seems like magic everytime I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in 2gther I love u frnd Happy Valentines Day

40) The Best VALENTINE Gift this YEAR is to gift ONIONS, bcoz 1)Got colour of Love (Pink) 2)High Market Value. 3)U can see tears of happiness.

41) I’m not happy person because of my love, I’m happy person coz I’m in love with you & You are my valentine!

42) Sweeter than the candies lovellier than the red roses more huggable than soft toys that's what you're here's wishing you a valentines day that's as special as you're

43) U r d half of my heart May ds valentine brings m0re happiness between us, I love you...baby

44) The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.

45) hope your Valentine’s Day is great. I hope it’s quite a treat. I hope you have a happy day Filled with things so sweet. This poem’s for you because I care. I can’t get more specific. Well, yes I can, and here I go… I think you’re terrific!

46) On Valentine's Day we think of those Who make our lives worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who We think of with a smile. I am fortunate to know you, That's why I want to say, To a rare and special person: Happy Valentine's Day

47) Valentine's for lovers and for friends. All my love goes out to you this day! Love is something different from desire: Even, silent, peaceful as the sky. Nor is love interested in means or ends. There are no selfish needs that it must weigh. Instead, love's plenitude itself inspires, Needing neither cause nor reason why. Each day my thoughts enchanted with you lie.

48) You're the air that I breath, You're the words that I read, You're the light that I see and, Your love is all that I need..

49) Valentine’s spl offer :=> Surprise your girlfriendby sending a romantic kisss. Dial my no & say Kiss & girlfriend’s address. I’ll personally go & deliver..

50) Valentine's day is one day during the year that we are supposed to show our love for those we love. And you are someone that I love to show I love today and every day...
51) Love has been given to me by the earth … Why i need to Love has been given to me by you my valentine !!! Happy Valentine’s Day

52) I searched through books and leafed through cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart,But when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Love U! Happy Valentine's Day!

53) Boy: I love You. Girl: I Love You More. Boy: No But I Love You. Girl: Yeah I Know I Love You Too Boy: Listen, i Said I Love You Girl: Grinning Ear-To-Ear, *Smiles* I Love You More More Baby. Boy: There You Go Sweet Heart, That The Smile I Was Looking For:)

54) Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Love is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Love is TRUE. My dearest Valentine..

55) Happy Valentine’s Day. / / . / /. Alentine ..__/.. Is A”Lovely” Day For All “Lovers” And I Think It’s Also U! Because U R My Best Chand..” “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

56) V. . is for valentine ur my only valentine♥ A. . is for i will ALWAYS be yours♥ L...is for LOVE at this moment♥ E......is for EVERLASTING LOVE♥ N....is for NEVER ending love♥ T.....is for we will be alwas TOGETHER♥ I.......is for being innocent♥ N....is for NATURAL way to say i love u♥ E....is for ETERNITY OUR LOVE is so ever lasting♥ ★♥♦♪нαρρу ναĻєηтιηє'ѕ đαу♪♦♥★

57) Hi, Be ware of love. Do u know why? Because love is nothing but loss (L) of (O) valuable (V) Energy (E). If u fall in love, plz never leave her hands.*""Happy Valentines Day""*..!
নবীনতর পূর্বতন